(Last updated January 21, 2021)
When you visit or interact with DreamCarz1 and our websites, mobile applications and other online features and services (“Sites”), we and our service providers, including third party advertising and analytics companies, may use several common tracking tools that collect information, including personal information, about you and your use of the Sites, over time and across different websites.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Tracking tools we use
- We use tracking tools for a variety of reasons
- We engage in interest-based advertising
- Third Parties Who Set Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies Through the Sites
- You can control certain tracking tools
- You can opt-out of online behavioral advertising
TRACKING TOOLS WE USE
We use the following methods to automatically collect information from visitors to our Sites:
Cookies. Cookies are small data files that download onto your computer or other device when you visit the Site or otherwise access our online content on certain websites. Cookies may be used for many purposes. We use both session cookies (which are deleted when you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which remain on your computer after the browser has been closed).
To learn more, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Web Beacons. Small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons (also known as “pixel tags,” “1×1 GIFs,” or “clear GIFs” may be included in our web pages and email messages. Web beacons may be invisible to you, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a web page or email can act as a web beacon. Web beacons and similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to the Sites, to monitor how users navigate the Sites, to count how many emails that were sent were actually opened or to count how many particular links were actually viewed.
Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Sites, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your device from our server or a third-party service provider, is only active while you are connected to one of the Sites, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
WE USE TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES FOR A VARIETY OF REASONS.
We may use the information collected automatically through the Sites in order to:
- track visitors to our websites;
- recognize past visitors and customers and remember preferences;
- store your password if you are registered on our site;
- integrate with third party social media websites;
- store your password if you are registered on our website;
- facilitate your purchases;
- serve you with advertising content in which we think you will be interested (see below for more information);
- understand the effectiveness of our advertisements and conduct research regarding the usefulness of certain advertisements to you;
- prevent you from seeing the same advertisements too many times;
- combine information we have collected about you from multiple sources;
- better understand our audience, our customers, our website visitors, and their respective interests.
WE ENGAGE IN INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING.
We and our partners display interest-based advertising using information gathered about you over time across multiple websites or other platforms (including websites and apps). Third parties, including advertising and analytics companies, set their own cookies and similar tracking technologies on the Sites. We and third parties might link information automatically through cookies and other tracking technologies to your name or email address or other information, including past purchases made offline or online.
Interest-based advertising or “online behavioral advertising” includes ads served to you after you leave our website, encouraging you to return. They also include ads we think are relevant based on your browsing habits or online activities. These ads might be served on third-party websites or on apps. They might also be served in emails. We might serve these ads, or third parties may serve ads. They might be about our products or other companies’ products.
THIRD PARTIES WHO SET COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES THROUGH THE SITES.
The third parties who may use tracking technologies on the Sites include:
- Bing Ads: Bing Ads allows us to have our advertisements appear at the top of the results page for certain search engines. This helps us direct users to our website.
- Facebook Connect: We use this technology to allow users to share their experiences with our apps and websites on Facebook. For example, we may collect your browser information, demographic data, and interaction data.
- Facebook Custom Audience and Facebook Pixel: We use Facebook Custom Audience and Pixel to deliver ads on Facebook to a certain group of users.
- Facebook Impressions: We use Facebook Impressions to track the number of people that interact with our content on Facebook.
- Google AdWords Conversion: We use conversion tracking to help us understand how effective our digital campaigns are.
- TikTok: TikTok is a social media platform which we use for advertising our products, content, and brands.
YOU CAN CONTROL CERTAIN TRACKING TOOLS
Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies. How you do so depends on the type of cookie. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. To find out more about how to enable, disable, or delete cookies from your web browser, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. To control flash cookies, which we may use on certain websites from time to time, you can go http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html. Why? Because flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings.
Our Do Not Track Policy: Some browsers have “Do Not Track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. There is no standard definition or application of “Do Not Track” at this time. Callaway uses commercially reasonable efforts to detect and process “Do Not Track” signals, but may not respond to “Do Not Track” signals except as specifically required by law. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
If you block cookies, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
Certain options you select are browser and device specific